Wow, August already! That, of course, means back in school is in full swing...and you survived yet another Summer.
As always, we want you and your kids to come out and hang with us during our annual Outdoor Back to School Portraits! In case you're new around here, I have been doing these every year since 2007, and I always enjoy every minute of it!
Every year I have people asking why I do these. They really are a different type of service than what we do on a normal "day to day" basis. That is true, it's always ideal to have the time to invest in giving you amazing custom portraits, but for many people the only "nice" portraits they have the time & budget for are school portraits. That is why I always put together these couple of days in August. Why can't the school portraits be something awesome that you and the kids will be proud having on the wall for the next year? It's a no brainer!
Here's the low down on how they work:
- We have certain days and times we will be at a location.
- You show up - no appointment needed and no session fees.
- We decide what kind of look we want, if we are doing multiple poses, choose a package, etc.
- Your kids ROCK IT!
- You can preview and select which images you prefer.
- You're all done! Now you just wait for your editing and prints to be ready for pick up
Thankfully, it's a very simple process - nobody needs any extra stress on top of what back to school already brings with it. As you know, I am a big believer in photography being more of a custom fit instead of a "one size fits all" approach. So, let's get together this month and give you something to capture who your kids really are.SEE YOU THERE!