Monday, June 20, 2016

Summer Sample Sessions - Utah Photographer

*End of Summer update: I decided to open up a few more since they filled up so fast - books yours before the new openings are all gone too!*


Whew! Summer has come in with a vengeance hasn't it?! It blew me away how fast it got so hot. Thankfully, school is out and pools are open - no better way to do summer.

As promised, it's time for our Sample Sessions: Summer Edition. If you recall, I did these in the Spring - and they went FAST! So, for summer, I have added a few more slots, but they are still limited (we will have 15 sample sessions this time) and will be gone before you know it!


In case you missed the explanation the first time around, these are my take on the "Mini Session" concept and built around the most popular services I offer! The vast majority of you value having tangible, high-quality portraits to display in your homes. This is why my Fine Art Prints are the main feature, but I also include some digital files since I know those files are nice to have since we live in the social media era.

Naturally, these sessions are ideally designed to give a taste of what kind of personal care and attention we provide throughout the whole process - making them the perfect way to introduce your friends and family to why you have loved your experiences with Horrocks Photography.

 Here's the basic breakdown for you:

  • 30 minute session on location or in studio
  • 8x10 fine art print (matted, mounted, or loose)
  • 4 print released digital files
  • Viewing session for you to make your selections 
  • $150 (due @ time of booking)
I guess we just found another awesome way to do Summer! Give me a call at (801) 576-9990 to reserve yours now, and see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment