Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Pre-Black Friday Awesomeness - Utah Portrait Photographer

I know, I can't believe it either! 2016 is right around the corner...which means the holidays are about to happen NOW! Yikes!!


It's been a good year around here. I've been fortunate to spend time with so many fantastic people (and naturally we are all best friends now) creating magic together. I am thrilled I wasn't wrong when I thought we needed to shake things up a bit and focus more on the tangible aspect of these lives we capture. There had become an unhealthy lack of prints in the world around us, and you had all obviously felt it too. I've never been thanked more than I have this past year as so many of you have teared up over the prints you held in your hands - that's what it's all about! We are people, we connect, and we love tangible evidence of these connections. That is what has inspired my first "pre-black Friday" event.


From now until November 30th ALL of you who we've been honored to work with have the opportunity to take 50% off all of our print products from your past sessions! That means our albums, fine art prints, canvas prints, metal prints, giclee prints, cards, etc. are about to come home with you for the holidays! We all know nothing warms a home, or the heart, like seeing your loved ones on our walls.


So, don't delay any longer. Let's get these amazing pieces of art in your hands and in your homes and save some green while we are at it!


Thank you again to all of you who made 2015 such an amazing year. It's you who make this all worth while, and I wasn't kidding about being best friends now...let's hang out!




No comments:

Post a Comment